The Red Eye is a battery-powered PIR motion sensor with an integrated video camera and infrared illuminators. It is designed to detect an intruder, instantaneously record a short video clip, allowing immediate review and dispatch to law enforcement for priority response to a crime/incident-in-progress.
- Infrared illumination up to 30 feet from device.
- IP 65 Weatherproof rated.
- Temperature rated to -20° to +140°F (-30° to +60°C)
- Operates for years on one set of AA batteries
- VGA day/night video camera
- Doubled wireless transmission speed
- Easy battery change
- Multiple Fresnel lens options
- Enhanced night vision