Red CCTV are hiring – as we look to expand our growing team.
We have a great opportunity for 2 X enthusiastic CCTV / Field Engineers to join our fast growing Company.
Red CCTV are based in the Northwest but we operate across the whole of the UK.
We are keen to meet high demand for Security solutions across a wide number of Industry Sectors.
We currently provide Fast Deployable CCTV using various systems including our growing fleet of HALO Eco-Smart CCTV Towers and products.
Role & Responsibilities
- Completing installation & maintenance of CCTV systems
- Ensure all work is performed accurately & efficiently
- Conduct inspections & fault finding
- Working within the company health & safety guidelines
- Regular working away is required. Flexibility is ESSENTIAL
This ideal person for this role requires an Engineer with experience in the following:
- CCTV Installation
- Low Voltage/ Battery powered/ Battery back-up systems
- A good understanding of IT/IP Networking is ESSENTIAL
- Basic Knowledge of Router installation and configuring
- Good knowledge of installing video analytics is ESSENTIAL
- CSCS is preferred but not essential
- PASMA is preferred but not essential
Full Driving Licence is ESSENTIAL
Salary: Negotiable depending on knowledge and experience
Please send your CV to email@example.com